All Sports (CURRENCY:SOC) traded down 0.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 10:00 AM ET on March 26th. One All Sports coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0027 or 0.00000041 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including $7.50, $32.15, $10.39 and $20.33. During the last seven days, All Sports has traded down 7% against the U.S. dollar. All Sports has a total market capitalization of $4.06 million and approximately $83,713.00 worth of All Sports was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.35 or 0.00050622 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0448 or 0.00000677 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $294.62 or 0.04451162 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.20 or 0.00063458 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.45 or 0.00036943 BTC.
- PlayFuel (PLF) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00006150 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015107 BTC.
- Baer Chain (BRC) traded down 13.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00010878 BTC.
- ZB Token (ZB) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00003514 BTC.
All Sports Coin Profile
All Sports (SOC) is a coin. Its genesis date was January 18th, 2018. All Sports’ total supply is 1,500,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 1,499,865,882 coins. The official website for All Sports is www.allsportschain.com. All Sports’ official message board is medium.com/@allsports. All Sports’ official Twitter account is @allsportschain and its Facebook page is accessible here.
All Sports Coin Trading
All Sports can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: $20.33, $51.55, $50.98, $33.94, $18.94, $24.43, $24.68, $10.39, $5.60, $7.50, $32.15 and $13.77. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as All Sports directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire All Sports should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy All Sports using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for All Sports Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for All Sports and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.