Beetle Coin (CURRENCY:BEET) traded 11.6% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 10:00 AM ET on March 26th. In the last week, Beetle Coin has traded 0.1% lower against the dollar. One Beetle Coin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0046 or 0.00000070 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including $33.94, $32.15, $20.33 and $50.98. Beetle Coin has a market capitalization of $1.02 million and $29,885.00 worth of Beetle Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Counos Coin (CCA) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.69 or 0.00070815 BTC.
- ChronoCoin (CRN) traded 7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0049 or 0.00000074 BTC.
- Shard (SHARD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0855 or 0.00001193 BTC.
- Metrix Coin (MRX) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Nasdacoin (NSD) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0389 or 0.00000587 BTC.
- Quasarcoin (QAC) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000060 BTC.
- Cashbery Coin (CBC) traded up 12.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0048 or 0.00000073 BTC.
- Block-Logic (BLTG) traded up 37.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0123 or 0.00000186 BTC.
- ZeusCrowdfunding (ZEUS) traded down 93% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Actinium (ACM) traded up 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0090 or 0.00000136 BTC.
About Beetle Coin
Buying and Selling Beetle Coin
Beetle Coin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: $7.50, $13.77, $24.43, $24.68, $18.94, $10.39, $32.15, $50.98, $5.60, $51.55, $33.94 and $20.33. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Beetle Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Beetle Coin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Beetle Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Beetle Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Beetle Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.