BidiPass (CURRENCY:BDP) traded 6.2% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 10:00 AM ET on March 26th. One BidiPass token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0100 or 0.00000151 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including BitForex, DigiFinex and ProBit Exchange. BidiPass has a total market cap of $2.41 million and approximately $498,064.00 worth of BidiPass was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, BidiPass has traded up 2.6% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.35 or 0.00050622 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0448 or 0.00000677 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $294.62 or 0.04451162 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $4.20 or 0.00063458 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.45 or 0.00036943 BTC.
- PlayFuel (PLF) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00006150 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015107 BTC.
- Baer Chain (BRC) traded down 13.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00010878 BTC.
- ZB Token (ZB) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00003514 BTC.
BDP is a token. Its launch date was April 26th, 2018. BidiPass’ total supply is 1,500,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 241,380,532 tokens. The official website for BidiPass is bidipass.org. BidiPass’ official message board is medium.com/@bidipass. BidiPass’ official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling BidiPass
BidiPass can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BitForex, ProBit Exchange and DigiFinex. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as BidiPass directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BidiPass should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase BidiPass using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BidiPass Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BidiPass and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.