Fusion (CURRENCY:FSN) traded 6.2% higher against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 10:00 AM ET on March 26th. Fusion has a total market cap of $3.93 million and $9.78 million worth of Fusion was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Fusion has traded 10.7% higher against the dollar. One Fusion token can currently be bought for approximately $0.11 or 0.00001680 BTC on major exchanges including Cobinhood, Hotbit, Ethfinex and IDEX.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- DAO.Casino (BET) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0180 or 0.00000272 BTC.
- RSK Smart Bitcoin (RBTC) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6,495.64 or 0.98135681 BTC.
- Manna (MANNA) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Joulecoin (XJO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000081 BTC.
- Tigercoin (TGC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- PitisCoin (PTS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- C-Bit (XCT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- CaliphCoin (CALC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Save and Gain (SANDG) traded down 29.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- United Bitcoin (UBTC) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.87 or 0.00013109 BTC.
Fusion (FSN) is a proof-of-work (PoW) token that uses the SHA256 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was January 20th, 2018. Fusion’s total supply is 57,344,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 35,314,807 tokens. The Reddit community for Fusion is /r/FusionFoundation and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Fusion’s official message board is medium.com/@fusionprotocol. Fusion’s official Twitter account is @FusionFSN and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Fusion is fusion.org.
Fusion Token Trading
Fusion can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Ethfinex, Hotbit, Bibox, Cobinhood, Liquid and IDEX. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Fusion directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Fusion should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Fusion using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Fusion Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Fusion and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.