Nucleus Vision (CURRENCY:NCASH) traded 1% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on March 26th. During the last week, Nucleus Vision has traded 3.3% lower against the US dollar. Nucleus Vision has a total market capitalization of $2.39 million and approximately $1.44 million worth of Nucleus Vision was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Nucleus Vision token can currently be bought for about $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including BITBOX, Bitbns, Bitrue and Upbit.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.35 or 0.00050622 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0448 or 0.00000677 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 9% against the dollar and now trades at $294.62 or 0.04451162 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $4.20 or 0.00063458 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.45 or 0.00036943 BTC.
- PlayFuel (PLF) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00006150 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015107 BTC.
- Baer Chain (BRC) traded down 13.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00010878 BTC.
- ZB Token (ZB) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00003514 BTC.
Nucleus Vision Profile
NCASH is a token. It was first traded on November 25th, 2017. Nucleus Vision’s total supply is 10,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 6,883,751,768 tokens. Nucleus Vision’s official Twitter account is @NucleusVision and its Facebook page is accessible here. Nucleus Vision’s official website is nucleus.vision. The Reddit community for Nucleus Vision is /r/NucleusVision and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for Nucleus Vision is medium.com/@NucleusVision.
Buying and Selling Nucleus Vision
Nucleus Vision can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: WazirX, Bitbns, Binance, Bittrex, IDEX, CoinBene, Upbit, Zebpay, Koinex, Ethfinex, Huobi, Bitrue and BITBOX. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Nucleus Vision directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Nucleus Vision should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Nucleus Vision using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Nucleus Vision Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Nucleus Vision and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.