ParkinGo (CURRENCY:GOT) traded 27.7% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on March 26th. In the last seven days, ParkinGo has traded up 47.5% against the U.S. dollar. One ParkinGo token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0722 or 0.00001090 BTC on popular exchanges. ParkinGo has a total market capitalization of $1.28 million and approximately $94.00 worth of ParkinGo was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.08 or 0.00031494 BTC.
- GAPS (GAP) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $5.62 or 0.00084930 BTC.
- EDC Blockchain (EDC) traded up 74% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0132 or 0.00000200 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0458 or 0.00000692 BTC.
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $6,638.94 or 1.00300710 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0592 or 0.00000895 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.48 or 0.00067641 BTC.
- LuckChain (BASH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- OKCash (OK) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0223 or 0.00000337 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
GOT is a PoW/PoS token that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was March 18th, 2017. ParkinGo’s total supply is 94,808,613 tokens and its circulating supply is 17,709,945 tokens. The official website for ParkinGo is parkingo.io/en.
Buying and Selling ParkinGo
ParkinGo can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bitfinex. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ParkinGo directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade ParkinGo should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase ParkinGo using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ParkinGo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ParkinGo and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.