Sentinel Protocol (CURRENCY:UPP) traded down 12.7% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on March 26th. Sentinel Protocol has a market capitalization of $5.25 million and approximately $3.69 million worth of Sentinel Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Sentinel Protocol has traded 4.5% higher against the dollar. One Sentinel Protocol token can currently be bought for about $0.0153 or 0.00000231 BTC on major exchanges including DDEX, Bittrex, Bibox and Bilaxy.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Lisk (LSK) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015113 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.25 or 0.00018872 BTC.
- Waves (WAVES) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.89 or 0.00013515 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0658 or 0.00000994 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded 48.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0947 or 0.00001431 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded up 13% against the dollar and now trades at $1.55 or 0.00023414 BTC.
- Nxt (NXT) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0088 or 0.00000133 BTC.
- Neblio (NEBL) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00005836 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00005753 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0233 or 0.00000352 BTC.
Sentinel Protocol Token Profile
Sentinel Protocol (UPP) is a token. It was first traded on May 22nd, 2018. Sentinel Protocol’s total supply is 500,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 343,043,925 tokens. Sentinel Protocol’s official Twitter account is @UPPSentinel and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Sentinel Protocol is sentinelprotocol.io. Sentinel Protocol’s official message board is medium.com/sentinel-protocol. The Reddit community for Sentinel Protocol is /r/Sentinel_Protocol.
Sentinel Protocol Token Trading
Sentinel Protocol can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: DDEX, Upbit, Hotbit, Bibox, BitForex, IDEX, Bittrex, Bilaxy and GDAC. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Sentinel Protocol directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Sentinel Protocol should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Sentinel Protocol using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Sentinel Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Sentinel Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.