Yocoin (CURRENCY:YOC) traded down 8.5% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on March 26th. One Yocoin coin can now be purchased for $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including BTC-Alpha, Livecoin, OOOBTC and Stocks.Exchange. Yocoin has a market capitalization of $107,902.67 and approximately $403.00 worth of Yocoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Yocoin has traded up 27.7% against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $39.02 or 0.00589440 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00015270 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000028 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0587 or 0.00000888 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000037 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00007807 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- XeniosCoin (XNC) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002499 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0173 or 0.00000261 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0189 or 0.00000285 BTC.
Yocoin Coin Profile
Yocoin (YOC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was May 19th, 2016. Yocoin’s total supply is 554,925,923 coins and its circulating supply is 369,659,255 coins. Yocoin’s official Twitter account is @yocoin15 and its Facebook page is accessible here. Yocoin’s official website is www.yocoin.org.
Yocoin Coin Trading
Yocoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: OOOBTC, BTC-Alpha, Stocks.Exchange and Livecoin. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Yocoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Yocoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Yocoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Yocoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Yocoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.