Zen Protocol (CURRENCY:ZP) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on March 26th. In the last week, Zen Protocol has traded up 127.1% against the dollar. One Zen Protocol coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0095 or 0.00000143 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Zen Protocol has a total market cap of $214,064.24 and approximately $223.00 worth of Zen Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002430 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015120 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $170.72 or 0.02579284 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.31 or 0.00185951 BTC.
- TAGZ5 (TAGZ5) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.78 or 0.00041966 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded 52.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0404 or 0.00000610 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.24 or 0.00033855 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0114 or 0.00000172 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.35 or 0.00050622 BTC.
Zen Protocol Coin Profile
Zen Protocol is a coin. It launched on December 17th, 2017. Zen Protocol’s total supply is 26,631,450 coins and its circulating supply is 22,636,450 coins. Zen Protocol’s official Twitter account is @zen_protocol and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Zen Protocol is /r/zenprotocol and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Zen Protocol’s official website is www.zenprotocol.com.
Zen Protocol Coin Trading
Zen Protocol can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bilaxy. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zen Protocol directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Zen Protocol should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Zen Protocol using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Zen Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zen Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.