ZumCoin (CURRENCY:ZUM) traded down 9.6% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 12:00 PM ET on March 26th. One ZumCoin coin can now be purchased for $0.0005 or 0.00000007 BTC on major exchanges. ZumCoin has a market cap of $475,788.84 and $2.00 worth of ZumCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, ZumCoin has traded 3.3% lower against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Electroneum (ETN) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000033 BTC.
- TurtleCoin (TRTL) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Qwertycoin (QWC) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Newton Coin Project (NCP) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- CROAT (CROAT) traded 8.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- Niobio Cash (NBR) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Citadel (CTL) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000023 BTC.
- BitcoiNote (BTCN) traded down 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000013 BTC.
ZumCoin (ZUM) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
Buying and Selling ZumCoin
ZumCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ZumCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ZumCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ZumCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ZumCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ZumCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.