2key.network (CURRENCY:2KEY) traded 4% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on June 29th. During the last week, 2key.network has traded 2.9% lower against the dollar. 2key.network has a total market capitalization of $691,743.20 and $785,424.00 worth of 2key.network was traded on exchanges in the last day. One 2key.network token can now be purchased for $0.0347 or 0.00000377 BTC on major exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001375 BTC.
- Acash Coin (ACA) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002188 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $4.21 or 0.00045736 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $458.11 or 0.04982430 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002812 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $5.05 or 0.00054963 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.91 or 0.00031607 BTC.
- Kyber Network (KNC) traded up 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.18 or 0.00012871 BTC.
- PlayFuel (PLF) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00004544 BTC.
2KEY is a token. Its genesis date was September 25th, 2018. 2key.network’s total supply is 599,820,332 tokens and its circulating supply is 19,940,289 tokens. 2key.network’s official Twitter account is @2key_official. The official message board for 2key.network is medium.com/2key. 2key.network’s official website is 2key.network.
Buying and Selling 2key.network
2key.network can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as 2key.network directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade 2key.network should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase 2key.network using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for 2key.network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for 2key.network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.