Banano (CURRENCY:BAN) traded up 22.3% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on June 29th. Banano has a market capitalization of $1.10 million and approximately $21,177.00 worth of Banano was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Banano coin can now be bought for about $0.0010 or 0.00000011 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last seven days, Banano has traded up 20.6% against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Innovative Bioresearch Classic (INNBCL) traded 21.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010869 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00001940 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $158.68 or 0.01725790 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $15.50 or 0.00168556 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 5.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001375 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded 20.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $4.63 or 0.00050321 BTC.
- Acash Coin (ACA) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002188 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0652 or 0.00000709 BTC.
Banano is a coin. It was first traded on September 27th, 2016. Banano’s total supply is 2,898,499,695 coins and its circulating supply is 1,058,481,428 coins. Banano’s official website is banano.cc. The official message board for Banano is medium.com/banano. Banano’s official Twitter account is @BabesAndNerds and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Banano
Banano can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Banano directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Banano should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Banano using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Banano Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Banano and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.