Bitcoiin (CURRENCY:B2G) traded 0.6% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 19:00 PM ET on June 29th. One Bitcoiin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC on popular exchanges including OOOBTC, Exrates and CoinBene. Over the last week, Bitcoiin has traded up 27.3% against the US dollar. Bitcoiin has a total market capitalization of $19,335.94 and approximately $7.00 worth of Bitcoiin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $227.54 or 0.02478737 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $5.82 or 0.00063422 BTC.
- Super Zero Protocol (SERO) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001354 BTC.
- Callisto Network (CLO) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Ether Zero (ETZ) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0061 or 0.00000067 BTC.
- Musicoin (MUSIC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Bowhead (AHT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0244 or 0.00000377 BTC.
- DaxxCoin (DAXX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Ellaism (ELLA) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Elementrem (ELE) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC.
Bitcoiin (B2G) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Ethash hashing algorithm. It launched on February 5th, 2018. Bitcoiin’s total supply is 59,178,452 coins and its circulating supply is 52,761,896 coins. The official website for Bitcoiin is bitcoiin.com/en. Bitcoiin’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Bitcoiin is medium.com/@bitcoiin2gen.
Bitcoiin Coin Trading
Bitcoiin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: OOOBTC, CoinBene and Exrates. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoiin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bitcoiin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Bitcoiin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoiin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoiin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.