FLO (CURRENCY:FLO) traded down 0.3% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on June 29th. FLO has a total market capitalization of $3.53 million and approximately $18,879.00 worth of FLO was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, FLO has traded down 11.8% against the U.S. dollar. One FLO coin can currently be bought for about $0.0232 or 0.00000252 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Counos Coin (CCA) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.91 or 0.00053426 BTC.
- ChronoCoin (CRN) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000032 BTC.
- Metrix Coin (MRX) traded 15% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- BOScoin (BOS) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000024 BTC.
- Shard (SHARD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0855 or 0.00001193 BTC.
- Nasdacoin (NSD) traded up 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0562 or 0.00000611 BTC.
- Beetle Coin (BEET) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0034 or 0.00000037 BTC.
- Cashbery Coin (CBC) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0072 or 0.00000078 BTC.
- Quiztok (QTCON) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0127 or 0.00000138 BTC.
- Actinium (ACM) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0145 or 0.00000158 BTC.
FLO (FLO) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
hashing algorithm. It launched on July 17th, 2013. FLO’s total supply is 152,351,008 coins. The Reddit community for FLO is /r/floblockchain and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. FLO’s official Twitter account is @FLOblockchain and its Facebook page is accessible here. FLO’s official website is flo.cash.
FLO Coin Trading
FLO can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as FLO directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade FLO should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase FLO using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for FLO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FLO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.