ImageCash (CURRENCY:IMGC) traded down 14.2% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on June 29th. Over the last seven days, ImageCash has traded 27.1% lower against the dollar. ImageCash has a market capitalization of $48,833.65 and approximately $3,733.00 worth of ImageCash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One ImageCash coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0104 or 0.00000113 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Innovative Bioresearch Classic (INNBCL) traded down 21.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010869 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00001940 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $158.68 or 0.01725790 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $15.50 or 0.00168556 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded 20.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.63 or 0.00050321 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0652 or 0.00000709 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0163 or 0.00000177 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.21 or 0.00111062 BTC.
ImageCash Coin Profile
ImageCash’s total supply is 4,817,333 coins and its circulating supply is 4,698,333 coins. ImageCash’s official website is imgcash.imagehosty.com.
Buying and Selling ImageCash
ImageCash can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ImageCash directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade ImageCash should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ImageCash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ImageCash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ImageCash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.