Netbox Coin (CURRENCY:NBX) traded 9.6% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on June 29th. During the last week, Netbox Coin has traded 15.4% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Netbox Coin coin can currently be purchased for $0.0238 or 0.00000258 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including P2PB2B, STEX and Crex24. Netbox Coin has a market cap of $1.31 million and $614,816.00 worth of Netbox Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitball Treasure (BTRS) traded up 34.8% against the dollar and now trades at $129.73 or 0.01408124 BTC.
- inSure (SURE) traded 10.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0084 or 0.00000092 BTC.
- Tachyon Protocol (IPX) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0707 or 0.00000768 BTC.
- CONTRACOIN (CTCN) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.92 or 0.00009937 BTC.
- Neutrino Dollar (USDN) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010862 BTC.
- Bitcoin 2 (BTC2) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00008167 BTC.
- Rakon (RKN) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0926 or 0.00001005 BTC.
- Sport and Leisure (SNL) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0137 or 0.00000149 BTC.
- Telos (TLOS) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0211 or 0.00000229 BTC.
- BackPacker Coin (BPC) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00011056 BTC.
About Netbox Coin
Netbox Coin (NBX) is a coin. It launched on February 17th, 2018. Netbox Coin’s total supply is 75,884,407 coins and its circulating supply is 55,020,166 coins. Netbox Coin’s official Twitter account is @
Buying and Selling Netbox Coin
Netbox Coin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: STEX, P2PB2B and Crex24. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Netbox Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Netbox Coin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Netbox Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Netbox Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Netbox Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.