PCHAIN (CURRENCY:PI) traded 5.1% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on June 29th. Over the last seven days, PCHAIN has traded up 2% against the U.S. dollar. One PCHAIN token can now be bought for about $0.0035 or 0.00000038 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including DEx.top, Bibox, IDEX and Switcheo Network. PCHAIN has a market cap of $2.74 million and approximately $2,418.00 worth of PCHAIN was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 5.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001375 BTC.
- Acash Coin (ACA) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002188 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.21 or 0.00045736 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $458.11 or 0.04982430 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002812 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.05 or 0.00054963 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.91 or 0.00031607 BTC.
- Kyber Network (KNC) traded up 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.18 or 0.00012871 BTC.
- PlayFuel (PLF) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00004544 BTC.
PCHAIN (PI) is a token. It was first traded on May 24th, 2018. PCHAIN’s total supply is 2,011,546,868 tokens and its circulating supply is 775,745,467 tokens. PCHAIN’s official message board is medium.com/@PCHAIN. PCHAIN’s official website is pchain.org. PCHAIN’s official Twitter account is @pchain_org.
PCHAIN Token Trading
PCHAIN can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bibox, DEx.top, Bilaxy, Switcheo Network, Hotbit, IDEX and DDEX. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as PCHAIN directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire PCHAIN should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase PCHAIN using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for PCHAIN Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PCHAIN and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.