QASH (CURRENCY:QASH) traded 2.5% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 17:00 PM ET on June 29th. QASH has a market cap of $11.49 million and approximately $140,525.00 worth of QASH was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One QASH token can currently be bought for about $0.0328 or 0.00000357 BTC on major exchanges including Gate.io, Ethfinex, LATOKEN and EXX. Over the last seven days, QASH has traded 11.7% lower against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Innovative Bioresearch Classic (INNBCL) traded 21.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010869 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00001940 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $158.68 or 0.01725790 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $15.50 or 0.00168556 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded up 20.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $4.63 or 0.00050321 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0652 or 0.00000709 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0163 or 0.00000177 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.21 or 0.00111062 BTC.
QASH’s genesis date was October 2nd, 2017. QASH’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 350,000,000 tokens. The Reddit community for QASH is /r/LiquidQash. QASH’s official message board is steemit.com/@quoineliquid. QASH’s official website is liquid.plus. QASH’s official Twitter account is @QUOINE_SG and its Facebook page is accessible here.
QASH Token Trading
QASH can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Ethfinex, LATOKEN, Hotbit, Liquid, Gate.io, GOPAX, IDEX, Huobi and EXX. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as QASH directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire QASH should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy QASH using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for QASH Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for QASH and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.