Raise (CURRENCY:RAISE) traded 9.4% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on June 29th. Raise has a market cap of $516,340.53 and approximately $12,099.00 worth of Raise was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Raise has traded down 27.3% against the U.S. dollar. One Raise token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0376 or 0.00000408 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Innovative Bioresearch Classic (INNBCL) traded down 21.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010869 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00001940 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $158.68 or 0.01725790 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $15.50 or 0.00168556 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded 20.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.63 or 0.00050321 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0652 or 0.00000709 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0163 or 0.00000177 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.21 or 0.00111062 BTC.
Raise’s total supply is 14,765,425 tokens and its circulating supply is 13,750,611 tokens. The official website for Raise is herotoken.io. The official message board for Raise is medium.com/@HeroToken.
Raise Token Trading
Raise can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Raise directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Raise should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Raise using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Raise Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Raise and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.