Rise (CURRENCY:RISE) traded down 1.5% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on June 29th. During the last seven days, Rise has traded down 6.7% against the US dollar. One Rise coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0078 or 0.00000085 BTC on exchanges. Rise has a market capitalization of $1.19 million and approximately $574.00 worth of Rise was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- EOS (EOS) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.38 or 0.00025854 BTC.
- Ark (ARK) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00003436 BTC.
- Credits (CS) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0323 or 0.00000350 BTC.
- MUSE (MUSE) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00004391 BTC.
- High Performance Blockchain (HPB) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0930 or 0.00001010 BTC.
- Lamden (TAU) traded 13.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0216 or 0.00000234 BTC.
- Zipper (ZIP) traded up 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- ADAMANT Messenger (ADM) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0098 or 0.00000107 BTC.
- Growers International (GRWI) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00003998 BTC.
- Blockpool (BPL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0076 or 0.00000205 BTC.
Rise Coin Profile
RISE is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the DPoS hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was June 24th, 2016. Rise’s total supply is 152,768,483 coins. The official message board for Rise is medium.com/rise-vision. The Reddit community for Rise is /r/RiseVision and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Rise’s official website is rise.vision. Rise’s official Twitter account is @RiseVisionTeam and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, ” “
Rise Coin Trading
Rise can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Rise directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Rise should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Rise using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Rise Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Rise and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.