Vertcoin (CURRENCY:VTC) traded up 11.4% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 19:00 PM ET on June 29th. Over the last seven days, Vertcoin has traded up 3.2% against the U.S. dollar. One Vertcoin coin can currently be bought for $0.31 or 0.00003388 BTC on major exchanges including Bitsane, CoinEgg, Upbit and Trade By Trade. Vertcoin has a total market cap of $17.23 million and $269,660.00 worth of Vertcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9,179.75 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $227.54 or 0.02478737 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $225.02 or 0.02451224 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $41.65 or 0.00453741 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.26 or 0.00013676 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $64.03 or 0.00697542 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $5.82 or 0.00063422 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $52.29 or 0.00569649 BTC.
- HedgeTrade (HEDG) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.52 or 0.00016506 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0023 or 0.00000025 BTC.
Vertcoin is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Lyra2RE hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was January 8th, 2014. Vertcoin’s total supply is 55,409,022 coins. Vertcoin’s official Twitter account is @vertcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Vertcoin is /r/vertcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Vertcoin’s official website is vertcoin.org.
Vertcoin Coin Trading
Vertcoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Poloniex, QBTC, Bittrex, YoBit, LiteBit.eu, CryptoBridge, Trade By Trade, Coinroom, Bitsane, CoinEgg, Bittylicious, SouthXchange, Upbit and Bleutrade. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Vertcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Vertcoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Vertcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Vertcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Vertcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.