ZINC (CURRENCY:ZINC) traded 5.4% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on June 29th. In the last seven days, ZINC has traded up 28.6% against the US dollar. ZINC has a market capitalization of $70,211.36 and approximately $22.00 worth of ZINC was traded on exchanges in the last day. One ZINC coin can now be purchased for $0.0129 or 0.00000140 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including $50.98, $24.43, $5.60 and $24.68.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001375 BTC.
- Acash Coin (ACA) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002188 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.21 or 0.00045736 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $458.11 or 0.04982430 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002812 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.05 or 0.00054963 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.91 or 0.00031607 BTC.
- Kyber Network (KNC) traded up 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.18 or 0.00012871 BTC.
- PlayFuel (PLF) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00004544 BTC.
ZINC Coin Profile
ZINC (ZINC) is a coin. Its genesis date was November 7th, 2017. ZINC’s total supply is 22,879,999 coins and its circulating supply is 5,455,578 coins. ZINC’s official Twitter account is @zinc_work. The official website for ZINC is zinc.work.
ZINC Coin Trading
ZINC can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: $24.43, $18.94, $32.15, $20.33, $5.60, $51.55, $13.77, $33.94, $24.68, $50.98, $7.50 and $10.39. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ZINC directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ZINC should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ZINC using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ZINC Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ZINC and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.