SteepCoin (CURRENCY:STEEP) traded 0.2% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on June 30th. One SteepCoin coin can currently be purchased for $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including SouthXchange, Crex24 and Graviex. SteepCoin has a market cap of $33,304.79 and $178.00 worth of SteepCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, SteepCoin has traded 2.5% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Purex (PUREX) traded down 9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0804 or 0.00001277 BTC.
- Axe (AXE) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002211 BTC.
- FYDcoin (FYD) traded up 33.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- ImageCoin (IMG) traded 12.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0471 or 0.00000515 BTC.
- United Crypto Community (UCOM) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0863 or 0.00001350 BTC.
- HUZU (HUZU) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0407 or 0.00000352 BTC.
- Bank Coin (BANK) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0064 or 0.00000121 BTC.
- Netrum (NTR) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0058 or 0.00000063 BTC.
- 1X2 COIN (1X2) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- AceD (ACED) traded down 13.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
SteepCoin Coin Profile
SteepCoin (STEEP) is a coin. SteepCoin’s total supply is 189,569,725 coins and its circulating supply is 181,505,253 coins. SteepCoin’s official Twitter account is @steepcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. SteepCoin’s official website is www.steepcoin.net/en.
SteepCoin Coin Trading
SteepCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24, Graviex and SouthXchange. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as SteepCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade SteepCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy SteepCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SteepCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SteepCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.