Zealium (CURRENCY:NZL) traded 10.2% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on June 30th. During the last seven days, Zealium has traded down 11.9% against the U.S. dollar. One Zealium coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0013 or 0.00000014 BTC on exchanges including Crex24 and CryptoBridge. Zealium has a total market capitalization of $17,573.61 and $20.00 worth of Zealium was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Kleros (PNK) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0231 or 0.00000253 BTC.
- Particl (PART) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.70 or 0.00007693 BTC.
- Phore (PHR) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001328 BTC.
- TokenStars (TEAM) traded up 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001612 BTC.
- NoLimitCoin (NLC2) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- Shorty (SHORTY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0083 or 0.00000127 BTC.
- TEAM (TokenStars) (TEAM) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0354 or 0.00000388 BTC.
- SatoshiMadness (MAD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- WARP (WARP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0677 or 0.00000735 BTC.
- Bitradio (BRO) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0079 or 0.00000086 BTC.
Zealium (NZL) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the PoS hashing algorithm. It was first traded on March 12th, 2018. Zealium’s total supply is 14,681,786 coins and its circulating supply is 13,681,786 coins. Zealium’s official Twitter account is @ZealiumCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. Zealium’s official website is zealium.co.nz. The Reddit community for Zealium is /r/ZealiumCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Zealium
Zealium can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24 and CryptoBridge. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zealium directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Zealium should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Zealium using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Zealium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zealium and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.