CROAT (CURRENCY:CROAT) traded down 0.2% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on July 7th. CROAT has a market capitalization of $88,916.77 and approximately $11.00 worth of CROAT was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, CROAT has traded down 6.5% against the U.S. dollar. One CROAT coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0011 or 0.00000012 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including OpenLedger DEX and Stocks.Exchange.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Electroneum (ETN) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0058 or 0.00000063 BTC.
- ZumCoin (ZUM) traded up 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- TurtleCoin (TRTL) traded down 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Qwertycoin (QWC) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Niobio Cash (NBR) traded 12.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- BitcoiNote (BTCN) traded 5.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000018 BTC.
- Citadel (CTL) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000014 BTC.
- Newton Coin Project (NCP) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
CROAT (CRYPTO:CROAT) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
hashing algorithm. It launched on August 19th, 2017. CROAT’s total supply is 80,017,664 coins. CROAT’s official Twitter account is @croatcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. CROAT’s official website is croat.cat.
CROAT Coin Trading
CROAT can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange and OpenLedger DEX. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as CROAT directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire CROAT should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase CROAT using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for CROAT Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CROAT and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.