Denarius (CURRENCY:D) traded 5.4% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on July 7th. Denarius has a total market capitalization of $1.31 million and approximately $10.00 worth of Denarius was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Denarius coin can now be purchased for $0.18 or 0.00001918 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Stocks.Exchange, SouthXchange, CoinExchange and Cryptohub. During the last week, Denarius has traded down 0.3% against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Electra (ECA) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- SpaceChain (SPC) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0023 or 0.00000025 BTC.
- Bulwark (BWK) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0327 or 0.00000350 BTC.
- Limitless VIP (VIP) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- VIP Tokens (VIP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Virta Unique Coin (VUC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Powercoin (PWR) traded down 22.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- NamoCoin (NAMO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
Denarius (D) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the NIST5 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was February 14th, 2017. Denarius’ total supply is 7,356,877 coins. The Reddit community for Denarius is /r/denariuscoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Denarius’ official website is denarius.io. Denarius’ official Twitter account is @denariuscoin.
Buying and Selling Denarius
Denarius can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange, CoinExchange, TradeOgre, Cryptopia, SouthXchange and Cryptohub. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Denarius directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Denarius should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Denarius using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Denarius Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Denarius and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.