FirmaChain (CURRENCY:FCT) traded down 0.7% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 15:00 PM ET on July 7th. FirmaChain has a market cap of $5.62 million and approximately $2.67 million worth of FirmaChain was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, FirmaChain has traded 9% lower against the dollar. One FirmaChain token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0306 or 0.00000331 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010800 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00001996 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $182.51 or 0.01970449 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $16.70 or 0.00180301 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 16% against the dollar and now trades at $5.74 or 0.00061928 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded 20.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0725 or 0.00000783 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0173 or 0.00000187 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0159 or 0.00000172 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.48 or 0.00113170 BTC.
FirmaChain Token Profile
FirmaChain’s launch date was October 5th, 2015. FirmaChain’s total supply is 600,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 183,333,325 tokens. FirmaChain’s official Twitter account is @FactomProtocol and its Facebook page is accessible here. FirmaChain’s official message board is medium.com/firmachain. FirmaChain’s official website is firmachain.org/#.
According to CryptoCompare, “Will Factoids have their own blockchain? Ultimately Factoids will be implemented on their own Chain in Factom. For the crowd sale, other options are possible. How are Factoids created? Two ways. Factoids will be created as a part of the crowd sale. Secondly, Factoids will be created at a fixed rate and paid to the Factom Servers and Audit Servers for their work running the system, and to pay other incentives. Is there a separate Proof of Work or other consensus mechanism for factoids, independent of factom? No. That said, the Factom chain and the Entry chain are managed by the Factom Servers (they are the application using these chains) so they validate them in real time. No invalid entries can be placed in these chains. How do factoids get sent back to the protocol? Is it a kind of burn? No. The Entry Credits are burned. Entry Credits are non transferable. They can only be used to buy entries. But when they DO buy entries, the Factoid in the protocol that was used to buy the Entry Credits is released. The amount of Factoids varies since the price of Entry Credits per Factoid varies. The Factoid paid out is calculated by dividing the total number of Factoid in the protocol by the number of outstanding Entry Credits. The number of Factoids in the protocol and the number of outstanding Entry Credits are all computable from the Entry Chain and the Factoid Chain. “
Buying and Selling FirmaChain
FirmaChain can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as FirmaChain directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire FirmaChain should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase FirmaChain using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for FirmaChain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FirmaChain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.