Jarvis Network (CURRENCY:JRT) traded down 1.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on July 7th. Jarvis Network has a market cap of $4.34 million and $405,234.00 worth of Jarvis Network was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Jarvis Network token can now be purchased for approximately $0.15 or 0.00001614 BTC on exchanges. Over the last week, Jarvis Network has traded up 56.3% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010800 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00001996 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $182.51 or 0.01970449 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $16.70 or 0.00180301 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 16% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.74 or 0.00061928 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded up 20.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0725 or 0.00000783 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0173 or 0.00000187 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0159 or 0.00000172 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $10.48 or 0.00113170 BTC.
About Jarvis Network
Jarvis Network’s total supply is 225,861,521 tokens and its circulating supply is 29,005,880 tokens. Jarvis Network’s official message board is medium.com/jarvis-edge. The official website for Jarvis Network is www.jarvis.exchange/en.
Jarvis Network Token Trading
Jarvis Network can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Jarvis Network directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Jarvis Network should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Jarvis Network using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Jarvis Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Jarvis Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.