Qredit (CURRENCY:XQR) traded 9.8% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on July 7th. Qredit has a total market cap of $341,641.78 and $564.00 worth of Qredit was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Qredit coin can now be purchased for $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC on major exchanges including Trade Satoshi and Altilly. During the last seven days, Qredit has traded 31.5% higher against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Velas (VLX) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0809 or 0.00000873 BTC.
- Metaverse Dualchain Network Architecture (DNA) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0069 or 0.00000075 BTC.
- Hive (HIVE) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002364 BTC.
- GXChain (GXC) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00005498 BTC.
- LiquidApps (DAPP) traded 14.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0179 or 0.00000194 BTC.
- 0Chain (ZCN) traded up 20.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001241 BTC.
- Credit Tag Chain (CTC) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0319 or 0.00000345 BTC.
- Mass Vehicle Ledger (MVL) traded down 15.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- BeatzCoin (BTZC) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- PHANTOM (XPH) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
Qredit Coin Profile
XQR is a distributed proof-of-stake (dPOS) coin that uses the
hashing algorithm. Its launch date was September 16th, 2018. Qredit’s total supply is 721,685,470 coins and its circulating supply is 670,472,650 coins. The official message board for Qredit is qredit.io/go/enterprise-update-q1. Qredit’s official website is qredit.io. Qredit’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Qredit
Qredit can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Altilly and Trade Satoshi. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Qredit directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Qredit should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Qredit using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Qredit Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Qredit and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.