Ruff (CURRENCY:RUFF) traded up 3.5% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on July 7th. During the last week, Ruff has traded up 8.1% against the dollar. One Ruff token can now be bought for about $0.0060 or 0.00000065 BTC on exchanges including DigiFinex, Gate.io and Huobi. Ruff has a market cap of $5.87 million and approximately $915,561.00 worth of Ruff was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010800 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00001996 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $182.51 or 0.01970449 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 5.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $16.70 or 0.00180301 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 16% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.74 or 0.00061928 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded up 20.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0725 or 0.00000783 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0173 or 0.00000187 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0159 or 0.00000172 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $10.48 or 0.00113170 BTC.
Ruff’s launch date was January 12th, 2018. Ruff’s total supply is 1,880,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 980,500,000 tokens. Ruff’s official Twitter account is @Ruff_Chain and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Ruff is /r/ruffchain and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Ruff’s official message board is medium.com/@ruffchain. The official website for Ruff is ruffchain.com.
Ruff Token Trading
Ruff can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: DigiFinex, Huobi and Gate.io. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ruff directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ruff should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Ruff using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ruff Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ruff and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.