Skrumble Network (CURRENCY:SKM) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on July 7th. Skrumble Network has a market capitalization of $1.94 million and approximately $180,991.00 worth of Skrumble Network was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Skrumble Network token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0019 or 0.00000020 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bilaxy, LBank, Gate.io and Hotbit. In the last week, Skrumble Network has traded down 2.4% against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010800 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00001996 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $182.51 or 0.01970449 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $16.70 or 0.00180301 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 16% against the dollar and now trades at $5.74 or 0.00061928 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded 20.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0725 or 0.00000783 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0173 or 0.00000187 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0159 or 0.00000172 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.48 or 0.00113170 BTC.
Skrumble Network Token Profile
Skrumble Network’s genesis date was April 7th, 2018. Skrumble Network’s total supply is 1,500,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,021,680,996 tokens. Skrumble Network’s official Twitter account is @skrumblehq and its Facebook page is accessible here. Skrumble Network’s official website is skrumble.network.
Buying and Selling Skrumble Network
Skrumble Network can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bilaxy, IDEX, LBank, Gate.io, Hotbit and BitMart. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Skrumble Network directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Skrumble Network should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Skrumble Network using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Skrumble Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Skrumble Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.