TRON (CURRENCY:TRX) traded up 3.7% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on July 9th. TRON has a market cap of $1.22 billion and approximately $807.64 million worth of TRON was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One TRON coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0183 or 0.00000196 BTC on exchanges including LATOKEN, Exrates, Cobinhood and IDAX. Over the last seven days, TRON has traded 9.5% higher against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010663 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002205 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $187.70 or 0.02004956 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $17.04 or 0.00182054 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.13 or 0.00065465 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 17.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0925 or 0.00000988 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded 20.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 7.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0181 or 0.00000194 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $11.09 or 0.00118490 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
TRON Coin Profile
TRON was first traded on September 26th, 2017. TRON’s total supply is 99,281,283,754 coins and its circulating supply is 66,682,072,191 coins. TRON’s official Twitter account is @tronfoundation and its Facebook page is accessible here. TRON’s official website is tron.network. TRON’s official message board is medium.com/@Tronfoundation. The Reddit community for TRON is /r/Tronix and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
TRON Coin Trading
TRON can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bithumb, Huobi, Binance, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Exrates, Ovis, CoinTiger, Bitbns, IDCM, Bitfinex, HitBTC, Trade Satoshi, Neraex, Mercatox, LBank, Sistemkoin, Stocks.Exchange, Gate.io, Coinnest, YoBit, RightBTC, Braziliex, Zebpay, Cryptomate, Kucoin, WazirX, Koinex, Bittrex, IDAX, Coinrail, DDEX, Fatbtc, Exmo, ChaoEX, BTC-Alpha, Kryptono, CoinEgg, BitFlip, CoinBene, CoinEx, OTCBTC, Hotbit, OEX, LATOKEN, Coindeal, DigiFinex, OKEx, OpenLedger DEX, Tidex, Allcoin, CoinExchange, Rfinex, LiteBit.eu, Cobinhood, CoinFalcon, Tokenomy, Livecoin, Liquid, Bibox, Indodax, BitForex, Upbit, DragonEX, Cryptopia, Liqui and Bit-Z. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as TRON directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire TRON should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase TRON using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for TRON Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TRON and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.