Adzcoin (CURRENCY:ADZ) traded down 18.2% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on August 2nd. One Adzcoin coin can currently be purchased for $0.0006 or 0.00000005 BTC on major exchanges. In the last seven days, Adzcoin has traded down 24.5% against the U.S. dollar. Adzcoin has a total market cap of $27,758.88 and approximately $1.00 worth of Adzcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Davinci Coin (DAC) traded 7.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0043 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- Polis (POLIS) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.59 or 0.00005335 BTC.
- PAC Global (PAC) traded up 29.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- ArcticCoin (ARC) traded down 12.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0422 or 0.00000513 BTC.
- Aston (ATX) traded up 33.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Startcoin (START) traded up 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0033 or 0.00000030 BTC.
- Pura (PURA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Advanced Technology Coin (ARC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000019 BTC.
- Uro (URO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0411 or 0.00000536 BTC.
- DigitalPrice (DP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000021 BTC.
Adzcoin is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was November 25th, 2015. Adzcoin’s total supply is 49,827,043 coins. Adzcoin’s official message board is forum.adzbuzz.com. Adzcoin’s official Twitter account is @adzbuzz and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Adzcoin is adzcoin.org.
According to CryptoCompare, “Block reward halving every 12 monthsDifficulty re-targeting using the multipool-resistant DigiShield “
Buying and Selling Adzcoin
Adzcoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Adzcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Adzcoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Adzcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Adzcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Adzcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.