BlackCoin (CURRENCY:BLK) traded down 6% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 8:00 AM ET on August 2nd. Over the last seven days, BlackCoin has traded down 7.8% against the dollar. One BlackCoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0409 or 0.00000369 BTC on popular exchanges. BlackCoin has a market cap of $2.46 million and $17,624.00 worth of BlackCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.41 or 0.00021717 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00001849 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded 7.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00004024 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded up 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0412 or 0.00000371 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMOS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000161 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded 25.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
BlackCoin (CRYPTO:BLK) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the Proof of Stake hashing algorithm. It was first traded on February 24th, 2014. BlackCoin’s total supply is 60,103,322 coins. BlackCoin’s official Twitter account is @CoinBlack and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for BlackCoin is /r/blackcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. BlackCoin’s official website is blackcoin.org.
Buying and Selling BlackCoin
BlackCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BlackCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade BlackCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy BlackCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BlackCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BlackCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.