Bottos (CURRENCY:BTO) traded 8.8% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 9:00 AM ET on August 2nd. Bottos has a total market cap of $1.51 million and approximately $305,183.00 worth of Bottos was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Bottos has traded 11.3% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Bottos token can currently be bought for $0.0028 or 0.00000025 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bit-Z, Gate.io, BigONE and LBank.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001485 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.42 or 0.00039916 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $555.43 or 0.05014222 BTC.
- Acash Coin (ACA) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0789 or 0.00000864 BTC.
- Aave (LEND) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00002809 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002220 BTC.
- Ampleforth (AMPL) traded down 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.10 or 0.00009919 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.76 or 0.00051975 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.30 or 0.00029816 BTC.
Bottos (CRYPTO:BTO) is a token. It was first traded on November 7th, 2017. Bottos’ total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 546,000,153 tokens. Bottos’ official message board is medium.com/bottos. Bottos’ official Twitter account is @bottos_ai and its Facebook page is accessible here. Bottos’ official website is www.bottos.org.
Bottos Token Trading
Bottos can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinEgg, IDEX, OTCBTC, Bit-Z, Gate.io, BigONE, LBank and Bibox. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bottos directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bottos should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Bottos using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bottos Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bottos and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.