CyberVein (CURRENCY:CVT) traded 0.8% higher against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on August 2nd. Over the last seven days, CyberVein has traded down 1.3% against the US dollar. One CyberVein token can now be purchased for $0.0372 or 0.00000335 BTC on exchanges. CyberVein has a market capitalization of $39.41 million and approximately $1.19 million worth of CyberVein was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- U Network (UUU) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Sentinel (SENT) traded down 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- Linker Coin (LNC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000190 BTC.
- eosDAC (EOSDAC) traded 16.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- Daneel (DAN) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000036 BTC.
- AdHive (ADH) traded up 25% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- SnipCoin (SNIP) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
CyberVein Token Profile
CVT is a token. It launched on March 4th, 2018. CyberVein’s total supply is 2,147,483,648 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,060,404,496 tokens. CyberVein’s official Twitter account is @cyberveingroup and its Facebook page is accessible here. CyberVein’s official website is www.cybervein.org.
CyberVein Token Trading
CyberVein can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as CyberVein directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade CyberVein should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase CyberVein using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for CyberVein Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CyberVein and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.