Dero (CURRENCY:DERO) traded 14.1% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on August 2nd. One Dero coin can currently be purchased for approximately $1.18 or 0.00010681 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last week, Dero has traded up 0.7% against the U.S. dollar. Dero has a total market capitalization of $11.70 million and approximately $2.19 million worth of Dero was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Fantomcoin (FCN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00003200 BTC.
- Dinastycoin (DCY) traded 27.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Dashcoin (DSH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0155 or 0.00000243 BTC.
- Masari (MSR) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0192 or 0.00000173 BTC.
- BipCoin (BIP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0096 or 0.00000146 BTC.
Dero Coin Profile
Dero (DERO) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
Cryptonight hashing algorithm. It launched on December 5th, 2017. Dero’s total supply is 18,400,000 coins and its circulating supply is 9,905,554 coins. The Reddit community for Dero is /r/DeroProject and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Dero’s official message board is forum.dero.io. Dero’s official Twitter account is @DeroProject and its Facebook page is accessible here. Dero’s official website is dero.io.
Dero Coin Trading
Dero can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dero directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Dero should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Dero using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Dero Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dero and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.