e-Gulden (CURRENCY:EFL) traded up 8.2% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on August 2nd. Over the last seven days, e-Gulden has traded 3.4% higher against the dollar. e-Gulden has a total market capitalization of $1.43 million and approximately $6.00 worth of e-Gulden was traded on exchanges in the last day. One e-Gulden coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0834 or 0.00000751 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia and Bittrex.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $56.87 or 0.00512221 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.27 or 0.00011464 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0034 or 0.00000030 BTC.
- Advanced Internet Blocks (AIB) traded 7.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0057 or 0.00000051 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0910 or 0.00000819 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000053 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0912 or 0.00000822 BTC.
- XeniosCoin (XNC) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00003356 BTC.
- Hellenic Coin (HNC) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00002838 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00004519 BTC.
e-Gulden Coin Profile
EFL is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was March 19th, 2014. e-Gulden’s total supply is 20,960,653 coins and its circulating supply is 17,138,323 coins. e-Gulden’s official Twitter account is @eguldenfoundati. The official website for e-Gulden is www.e-gulden.org.
e-Gulden Coin Trading
e-Gulden can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as e-Gulden directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade e-Gulden should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase e-Gulden using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for e-Gulden Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for e-Gulden and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.