eBoost (CURRENCY:EBST) traded down 29.4% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on August 2nd. eBoost has a total market cap of $93,604.56 and $45.00 worth of eBoost was traded on exchanges in the last day. One eBoost coin can now be bought for about $0.0009 or 0.00000008 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last seven days, eBoost has traded 48.1% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $56.38 or 0.00510272 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.27 or 0.00011503 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 10.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0033 or 0.00000030 BTC.
- Advanced Internet Blocks (AIB) traded down 11.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0055 or 0.00000050 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0894 or 0.00000809 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0058 or 0.00000053 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0902 or 0.00000816 BTC.
- XeniosCoin (XNC) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00003356 BTC.
- Hellenic Coin (HNC) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00002809 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00004541 BTC.
eBoost is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was July 14th, 2016. eBoost’s total supply is 99,990,002 coins. eBoost’s official Twitter account is @eBoostCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for eBoost is /r/eboost and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. eBoost’s official website is www.eboost.fun.
Buying and Selling eBoost
eBoost can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as eBoost directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire eBoost should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy eBoost using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for eBoost Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for eBoost and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.