Gexan (CURRENCY:GEX) traded 2.1% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on August 2nd. One Gexan coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0034 or 0.00000031 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including P2PB2B and Graviex. During the last week, Gexan has traded down 1.8% against the U.S. dollar. Gexan has a total market capitalization of $8,993.52 and approximately $653.00 worth of Gexan was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $84.83 or 0.00764490 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.85 or 0.00034706 BTC.
- Compound (COMP) traded down 8% against the dollar and now trades at $127.22 or 0.01146487 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $15.51 or 0.00139775 BTC.
- MimbleWimbleCoin (MWC) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16.85 or 0.00151848 BTC.
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded 7.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11,004.50 or 0.99171577 BTC.
- MINDOL (MIN) traded 9.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.96 or 0.00008664 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.85 or 0.00007682 BTC.
- Oasis City (OSC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0514 or 0.00000627 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded 29.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
Gexan is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the PHI2 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was April 26th, 2019. Gexan’s total supply is 2,923,741 coins and its circulating supply is 2,612,051 coins. Gexan’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here. Gexan’s official website is gexan.io. The official message board for Gexan is medium.com/@gexanlottery.
Buying and Selling Gexan
Gexan can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Graviex and P2PB2B. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Gexan directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Gexan should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Gexan using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Gexan Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Gexan and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.