Harmony (CURRENCY:ONE) traded down 4.9% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on August 2nd. In the last seven days, Harmony has traded up 8.7% against the US dollar. One Harmony token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0081 or 0.00000073 BTC on exchanges including Binance and Binance DEX. Harmony has a total market cap of $50.68 million and approximately $9.79 million worth of Harmony was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001485 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.45 or 0.00040132 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $557.92 or 0.05027957 BTC.
- Acash Coin (ACA) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0789 or 0.00000864 BTC.
- Aave (LEND) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00002828 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002225 BTC.
- Ampleforth (AMPL) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.12 or 0.00010127 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded down 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $5.72 or 0.00051588 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.31 or 0.00029836 BTC.
Harmony (CRYPTO:ONE) is a token. It was first traded on September 16th, 2018. Harmony’s total supply is 12,600,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 6,255,461,110 tokens. Harmony’s official website is harmony.one/?utm_source=icodrops. Harmony’s official message board is medium.com/harmony-one. Harmony’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Harmony Token Trading
Harmony can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance and Binance DEX. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Harmony directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Harmony should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Harmony using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Harmony Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Harmony and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.