LATOKEN (CURRENCY:LA) traded down 1.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 8:00 AM ET on August 2nd. Over the last week, LATOKEN has traded up 19.1% against the U.S. dollar. LATOKEN has a market capitalization of $12.83 million and $25,077.00 worth of LATOKEN was traded on exchanges in the last day. One LATOKEN token can currently be purchased for $0.0338 or 0.00000304 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001485 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.44 or 0.00040016 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $560.03 or 0.05043079 BTC.
- Acash Coin (ACA) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0789 or 0.00000864 BTC.
- Aave (LEND) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00002813 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002230 BTC.
- Ampleforth (AMPL) traded down 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.11 or 0.00010026 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded down 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $5.72 or 0.00051499 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $3.32 or 0.00029855 BTC.
LATOKEN (CRYPTO:LA) is a token. Its genesis date was October 18th, 2017. LATOKEN’s total supply is 400,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 380,104,462 tokens. LATOKEN’s official Twitter account is @latokens and its Facebook page is accessible here. LATOKEN’s official website is latoken.com. The Reddit community for LATOKEN is /r/latoken and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling LATOKEN
LATOKEN can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as LATOKEN directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade LATOKEN should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy LATOKEN using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for LATOKEN Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for LATOKEN and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.