Lightning Bitcoin (CURRENCY:LBTC) traded 4.7% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 9:00 AM ET on August 2nd. One Lightning Bitcoin coin can now be bought for approximately $1.45 or 0.00013094 BTC on popular exchanges. Over the last week, Lightning Bitcoin has traded up 7.4% against the US dollar. Lightning Bitcoin has a total market capitalization of $5.61 million and approximately $518,868.00 worth of Lightning Bitcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $56.87 or 0.00512221 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.27 or 0.00011464 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0034 or 0.00000030 BTC.
- Advanced Internet Blocks (AIB) traded down 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0057 or 0.00000051 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0910 or 0.00000819 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000053 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0912 or 0.00000822 BTC.
- XeniosCoin (XNC) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00003356 BTC.
- Hellenic Coin (HNC) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00002838 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00004519 BTC.
Lightning Bitcoin Profile
Lightning Bitcoin is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on August 11th, 2017. Lightning Bitcoin’s total supply is 7,465,926 coins and its circulating supply is 3,860,808 coins. The official website for Lightning Bitcoin is lbtc.io. Lightning Bitcoin’s official Twitter account is @LightningBTC and its Facebook page is accessible here. Lightning Bitcoin’s official message board is medium.com/lightning-bitcoin-blog.
Buying and Selling Lightning Bitcoin
Lightning Bitcoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Lightning Bitcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Lightning Bitcoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Lightning Bitcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Lightning Bitcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Lightning Bitcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.