LiteBitcoin (CURRENCY:LBTC) traded 7.5% higher against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on August 2nd. Over the last week, LiteBitcoin has traded up 44.2% against the dollar. LiteBitcoin has a total market capitalization of $6,380.05 and approximately $404.00 worth of LiteBitcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One LiteBitcoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC on exchanges including Cryptopia and YoBit.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded up 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- Infinitecoin (IFC) traded down 88.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Scrypt (BTCS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0322 or 0.00000332 BTC.
- SmileyCoin (SMLY) traded down 20.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000349 BTC.
- Canada eCoin (CDN) traded 24.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000071 BTC.
- Bitmark (BTM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0311 or 0.00000818 BTC.
- Pakcoin (PAK) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000033 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Nyancoin (NYAN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000006 BTC.
LiteBitcoin is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on August 11th, 2017. LiteBitcoin’s total supply is 172,585,874 coins and its circulating supply is 28,940,333 coins. LiteBitcoin’s official Twitter account is @Lite_Bitcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. LiteBitcoin’s official website is www.lbtc.info.
LiteBitcoin Coin Trading
LiteBitcoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as LiteBitcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade LiteBitcoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy LiteBitcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for LiteBitcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for LiteBitcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.