MarteXcoin (CURRENCY:MXT) traded 7.1% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on August 2nd. MarteXcoin has a total market cap of $15,580.34 and approximately $1.00 worth of MarteXcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One MarteXcoin coin can now be purchased for $0.0038 or 0.00000034 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last week, MarteXcoin has traded 5.9% higher against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- HedgeTrade (HEDG) traded 28.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.90 or 0.00017118 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.85 or 0.00007698 BTC.
- ABBC Coin (ABBC) traded 9.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001219 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00004878 BTC.
- NavCoin (NAV) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001229 BTC.
- Stealth (XST) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0700 or 0.00000632 BTC.
- DeepOnion (ONION) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0820 or 0.00000741 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00001550 BTC.
- Blitzcash (BLITZ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002100 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded 12.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.79 or 0.00034247 BTC.
MXT is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X13 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was October 24th, 2014. MarteXcoin’s total supply is 4,135,610 coins. The official website for MarteXcoin is martexcoin.org. MarteXcoin’s official message board is martexcoin.org/forum. MarteXcoin’s official Twitter account is @martexcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
MarteXcoin Coin Trading
MarteXcoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as MarteXcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade MarteXcoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy MarteXcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for MarteXcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MarteXcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.