Myriad (CURRENCY:XMY) traded down 6.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 8:00 AM ET on August 2nd. Myriad has a market capitalization of $2.70 million and approximately $8,598.00 worth of Myriad was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Myriad has traded up 30.1% against the U.S. dollar. One Myriad coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0015 or 0.00000014 BTC on exchanges including LiteBit.eu, Bittrex and Cryptopia.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- DigiByte (DGB) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0247 or 0.00000223 BTC.
- Quark (QRK) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0301 or 0.00000272 BTC.
- Primecoin (XPM) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0476 or 0.00000431 BTC.
- Circuits of Value (COVAL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- HunterCoin (HUC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000036 BTC.
- BitQuark (BTQ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- Joincoin (J) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- TeeCoin (TEC) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000012 BTC.
Myriad Coin Profile
Myriad (XMY) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Multiple hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was February 23rd, 2014. Myriad’s total supply is 1,743,237,500 coins. The Reddit community for Myriad is /r/myriadcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Myriad’s official Twitter account is @myriadcoin. The official website for Myriad is myriadcoin.org.
Myriad Coin Trading
Myriad can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Bittrex and LiteBit.eu. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Myriad directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Myriad should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Myriad using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Myriad Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Myriad and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.