NewYorkCoin (CURRENCY:NYC) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 8:00 AM ET on August 2nd. NewYorkCoin has a market capitalization of $1.71 million and $189,784.00 worth of NewYorkCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One NewYorkCoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last seven days, NewYorkCoin has traded 25.3% higher against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $56.68 or 0.00510818 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.27 or 0.00011465 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 9.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0033 or 0.00000030 BTC.
- Advanced Internet Blocks (AIB) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000053 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0911 or 0.00000821 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0058 or 0.00000053 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0917 or 0.00000827 BTC.
- XeniosCoin (XNC) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00003359 BTC.
- Hellenic Coin (HNC) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00002886 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00004559 BTC.
NewYorkCoin (NYC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was March 6th, 2014. NewYorkCoin’s total supply is 143,713,794,888 coins. The official website for NewYorkCoin is nycoin.community. NewYorkCoin’s official Twitter account is @NYCCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for NewYorkCoin is /r/nycoincommunity and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling NewYorkCoin
NewYorkCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as NewYorkCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire NewYorkCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy NewYorkCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for NewYorkCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NewYorkCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.