Propy (CURRENCY:PRO) traded 8% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 8:00 AM ET on August 2nd. Over the last week, Propy has traded 3.2% lower against the US dollar. One Propy token can now be bought for $0.14 or 0.00001275 BTC on major exchanges including HitBTC, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Upbit and Bittrex. Propy has a total market capitalization of $9.88 million and approximately $178,865.00 worth of Propy was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00002525 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009033 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $217.58 or 0.01967808 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $20.20 or 0.00182721 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $8.15 or 0.00073730 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00000913 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded up 20.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0189 or 0.00000171 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0159 or 0.00000143 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.18 or 0.00110182 BTC.
Propy was first traded on July 25th, 2017. Propy’s total supply is 100,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 70,100,406 tokens. Propy’s official Twitter account is @PropyInc and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Propy is propy.com. The Reddit community for Propy is /r/PropyInc.
Propy Token Trading
Propy can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit, Liqui, HitBTC, Bittrex, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Livecoin and Huobi. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Propy directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Propy should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Propy using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Propy Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Propy and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.