SnapCoin (CURRENCY:SNPC) traded down 13% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 8:00 AM ET on August 2nd. SnapCoin has a total market cap of $1.71 million and $88,418.00 worth of SnapCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, SnapCoin has traded 107.2% higher against the US dollar. One SnapCoin token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0036 or 0.00000039 BTC on exchanges including LATOKEN and BitMart.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001485 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $4.45 or 0.00040132 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $557.92 or 0.05027957 BTC.
- Acash Coin (ACA) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0789 or 0.00000864 BTC.
- Aave (LEND) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00002828 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002225 BTC.
- Ampleforth (AMPL) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.12 or 0.00010127 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded down 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $5.72 or 0.00051588 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.31 or 0.00029836 BTC.
SnapCoin Token Profile
SnapCoin is a token. Its launch date was August 24th, 2018. SnapCoin’s total supply is 678,333,334 tokens and its circulating supply is 470,639,448 tokens. The official message board for SnapCoin is medium.com/@Snapparazzi1. SnapCoin’s official Twitter account is @Snapparazzi1. SnapCoin’s official website is www.snapparazzi.io.
SnapCoin Token Trading
SnapCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: LATOKEN and BitMart. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as SnapCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SnapCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase SnapCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SnapCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SnapCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.