Sparkpoint (CURRENCY:SRK) traded down 7.8% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 8:00 AM ET on August 2nd. Sparkpoint has a total market capitalization of $6.31 million and $370,414.00 worth of Sparkpoint was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Sparkpoint token can now be purchased for about $0.0009 or 0.00000008 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including P2PB2B and Hotbit. Over the last week, Sparkpoint has traded up 265.2% against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00002544 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009014 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $219.22 or 0.01974074 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $20.27 or 0.00182514 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 7.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $8.27 or 0.00074511 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00000913 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded 20.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0190 or 0.00000171 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0159 or 0.00000143 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $12.22 or 0.00110042 BTC.
Sparkpoint’s total supply is 14,421,653,252 tokens and its circulating supply is 6,731,015,083 tokens. Sparkpoint’s official message board is medium.com/theecosystem. The official website for Sparkpoint is sparkpoint.io. Sparkpoint’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Sparkpoint
Sparkpoint can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Hotbit and P2PB2B. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Sparkpoint directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Sparkpoint should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Sparkpoint using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Sparkpoint Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Sparkpoint and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.